• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We just got out first baby bearded dragon..Help : )

Duecej

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello all!

I am excited to say we have bought our very first bearded dragon, and he is soo stinking cute! I am reading so many diffrent things on how to take care of Storm (my 9 year old named him/her). I am excited to join this forum and I hope I can learn a whole bunch from you guys, I want our baby to live a happy and healthy life! So if anyone has tips, good reads advice etc..PLEASE don't hesitate to point me in the right direction...I would like to say, I would really like my baby to eat more fruits and veggies than those yucky crickets and mealworms, lol.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing all the great stories and input!
xoxo's to all
love,
Storms Mommy : )

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lets stay away from mealworms and not much fruits try collards and turnip greens he wont eat a lot of greens at first when there that young but always give him them .

Latest posts