• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vote for Foster!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone!
And a site note, for Foster winning, we got a $150 gift certificate to the Animal Rescue Site. They have lots of things to buy, animal themed clothes, gifts, dog and cat toys, etc. Each item that you buy has a bowls of food value, so the proceeds from the sale of that item donates a certain amt of food. So from the stuff that I bought, I donated 98 bowls of food.
And then I took over half of the value of the gift certificate and basically donated it back to the site. They have things that you can "buy". So I "bought" a weeks work of care for a special needs shelter animal, the spaying or neutering of 4 animals, vaccinations for 10 shelter dogs, and to help build a forever home for rescued pets.
So thanks to all of you guys votes, I was able to help lots of animals! I am happy!

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Jiffy said:
Thanks everyone!
And a site note, for Foster winning, we got a $150 gift certificate to the Animal Rescue Site. They have lots of things to buy, animal themed clothes, gifts, dog and cat toys, etc. Each item that you buy has a bowls of food value, so the proceeds from the sale of that item donates a certain amt of food. So from the stuff that I bought, I donated 98 bowls of food.
And then I took over half of the value of the gift certificate and basically donated it back to the site. They have things that you can "buy". So I "bought" a weeks work of care for a special needs shelter animal, the spaying or neutering of 4 animals, vaccinations for 10 shelter dogs, and to help build a forever home for rescued pets.
So thanks to all of you guys votes, I was able to help lots of animals! I am happy!

AWESOME!!

thanks for helping!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah thats so cool that so many animals could benefit from this. YEAH

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes Jen!!! Think of how many animals you were able to help with that one photo!! What a great example you have set!!! : )

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks to all of you for making it possible!
I dont go around telling people when I do something nice, but I wanted to share with you all, since you all helped to make it happen.
So we all helped a bunch of animals! ;D

Latest posts