• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vote for Foster!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The animal rescue site was having a photo contest called "summer vacation".
They accepted entries for everyone, and then today, the staff narrowed it down to 20 pictures from over 400 entered. Foster was one of the ones picked!
So if you dont mind, and if you find him super adorable ;) would you vote for him?
This link should hopefully work. You can vote once every 24 hours
http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/46531/voteable_entries

Foster is the only bearded dragon in the contest, so he shouldnt be too hard to spot.
Thanks

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I might not accept because my parents stalk my file and if someone they dont know adds me i will be asked many many questions... lol ;D

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Sandy, Vesta and Christiana
christiana, I sent you a request, so if you can accept it ok, if not, no problem.

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ok. i dont see it on the request thing yet. if i do, i will accept

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, Voted. Foster is too cute.

Wish it was me by that pool :-\

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No pool for me thank you. It's to darn cold out here at the moment.LOL. I voted too.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks for the votes everyone! Foster and I appreciate it.
Monique, come on over! Abraxis, it is warm enough here for all of us, I will share some of it with you.
Sandra, I will keep you all update once I know more. I wish that it showed how many votes each entry has so far, but if it does, I havent found it.

Latest posts