• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vesta

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pssssssssst There is a birthday coming up in November... # 47 it appears once the math is done...
Just incase you might wanna remember that.. lol..
Love those Gifs !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let's check your history knowledge.. 2 days before the 47th anniversary of JFK's assassination.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
REALLY???? Donna!! You are older than me??

Dang, you look hot for an old crow!!!! LOL!!

Just kidding about the old crow thing!! Been getting in a bit of hot water lately with my 'little" jokes!!! <3

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welllll first off.. let's define the correct ages for one to be... "an old crow"... second.. let's start an old crow thread... that way no one can Solely get into hot water with comments ;) lol...
I guess I'll be either the oldest of the Non oc group... or the youngest..
*chuckles*.....

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Funny you say crow. At work, we have to either wear black scrubs or a specific brand of blue scrubs. Have recently noticed that we look a bit like crows. I don't mind at all. Makes it easy to decide what to wear in the morning and if a crow grows old, they are smart enough to avoid predators! An old crow is a smart crow! You see, it is a compliment. And, not 56 yet...not until next month. Your jokes are fine here. And, you are a cutie, Vesta...we all see ourselves differently than others see us.

Latest posts