• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vesta

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well yesterday was Vesta's birthday and I did wish her a "plain" happy birthday over at Facebook, but not here. Soooooo I have to make up for that.
Happy Birthday Vesta......Hope you had a WONDERFUL day. Please forgive you crazy friend for forgetting your sparklies.

Hope all those sparkles made up for being late!!!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I missed it, too. Just haven't been on Facebook as much these days.

Happy 70th, Vesta! LOL! j/k.....you know I love ya! :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Pssssssssst... that's 27th birthday, Craig...*shakes head*

Doh! I must've hit the wrong keys! *wink* ;)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Happy Birthday Vesta,

Hope your day was a blast. Its sweet 16 right ::)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! I am such a spoiled, obnoxious thing!! Yesterday morning as soon as I got out of bed I came up here looking for Lisa's pretty sparklie greeting. She sends me one on my anniversary and Birthday. And always posts them for the holidays!!! I love them because as I tell the kids as I get older I have become part Magpie.I love all things shiny and sparklie. I refrain from buying because I realize that it is definitely tacky to wear or decorate with it. But still....I look at the young girls who can pull it off with envy!! All day long I had the most wonderful Birthday greetings and had such a special day because of all of you but still kept looking for my sparklie.

Finally last night I realize I did not get one so whined to Lisa until she gave it to me!!! I am such a BABY!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! Lisa!!! I love my beautiful sparklie Birthday Greeting!!! I really love the cake!!! Thanks for putting up this THIS crazy beardie friend!!!

UMMMM Craiger..... I don't think you are that far behind me friend!! And you know what they say about PAYBACK!!! And I know you sorta, kinda like me!!! LOL!! Otherwise I would not get teased like I do!!! AND I LOVE it!!! : )

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks you guys!!! I also love that I am getting younger and younger!!

Actually I am 52 now. WOW!!!! Such a big number but the mind still thinks young!! The body keeps telling me I cannot do the things I am asking it to do though!!! :-\

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good job on the Sparkler Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good Birthday yesterday.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta...when I saw your post this morning I felt so bad. I know how much you look forward to those sparklies!!!! Glad this made up for my forgetfulness.

BTW...you share a birthday and years with Clifford.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! You should not have felt bad!!! I was just being a spoiled brat!!! I KNOW you have so much going on in your life right now!! And it looks like it's all coming together now!!

WOW!!! What are the chances of that? August 16, 1958 must have been a GOOD year!!

Thanks again for my WONDERFUL soarklies!!!! <3

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Happy Birthday Vesta. No sparklees here but Lisa gave you nice ones. After a person hits 50 they get younger. Umm, that makes me 48, lol and it means you are not 52 but 48. lol

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Happy Day Late, My Beardie.Com Birthday Wish!
(I gave the FB one too, but missed out on this one here!)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OOOOOOO!!!! I LIKE the way you do math Sandy!!! Could you please do that with my weight as well?

Thank You!!! :-*

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Jen!!! I did have a great day. You might have seen my post on FB. But we went for a tour of a nearby steel furnace. It was a colony of people who lived on the property of the furnace. Very interesting. And because it was a Monday we only saw a few other people other than ourselves!!! I LOVE history and some of the houses were open so we were able to walk through and look as much as we liked. Lots of antiques and I got some ideas to decorate this house. Mainly a painted canvass rug I can't wait to do. (So many projects. So little time)

Then to a place called Shady Maple in Lancaster. They have a FB page or you can look it up on line!! Really a neat place to eat. There I had a plateful and TWO deserts!! I have decided there is NO other food that tastes as good as pumpkin Roll with a scoop of ice cream. Followed by a swig of fresh brewed coffee!! :9 My second desert was lemon Meringue Pie(which half way through I realized I should have done with out). They have a HUGE shop downstairs with everything you can imagine. I had a pocketful of Birthday money but made it through without spending a penny!! A few reasons for that were I realized the things I liked I could make myself or pick up at Goodwill.(Cheapness factor) and there was a humongous storm blowing outside and I heard people talking about the tornado warnings in effect right in the area. That and the amount of food I had eaten had my stomach in a knot so we headed home!!! The sun was shining even though it was pouring by the time we left. Saw the most PERFECT rainbow on the way home!!!

One of my BEST birthdays yet!!! : )

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Glad you had a good birthday, Vesta. Lisa's cards are the best! Does Aug 16 make you a Virgo? Also, nice for you to know that you aren't the old lady of the group. I think that's me! I'll be 56 next month! So, you are only as old as you feel, and you, my dear, are full of energy and all the good stuff that makes for a young mind and a good person...no, great person! Enjoy!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OOOOOOO!!! <3 Thank you Donna!!! We were just talking about this tonight. My girlfriend Sandy will be 61 this year!! We are both young at heart!! I always say it's because I am immature!! But we do a lot of laughing and I think that's where the attitude comes from!!
I am still trying to squeeze a visit to Great Adventure in with my honey!!! I'm afraid I will soon be too fat to ride my favorite roller coasters!!

You my friend look GREAT!!!

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments!! :-*

I am a Leo!!!

Yes...Lisa has spoiled us all rotten with her GORGEOUS cards!!!

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You may be a Leo, Vesta, but you seem like a lion with a purrrr! Have a great day!

Latest posts