• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Veggies..

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How does everyone store their leafy veggies to keep them fresh longer? I'm feeding my tiny little dragon and the leafy veg seem to start going bad almost immediately.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I use the green bags got them on ebay

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I use the green bags got them on ebay
I've been using the Glad food storage containers but I'm going to check into the Green Bags that Bill has mentioned.

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had heard of them but was skeptical, how long do they keep things fresh (estimate is fine lol)

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
we just run to the store ever cpl days and replenish the store is that far away and on my way home from work

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had heard of them but was skeptical, how long do they keep things fresh (estimate is fine lol)
The food storage containers I use keep everything fresh for about 10-12 days. Not sure how well the green bags work but I've heard good things.