• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Use Caution

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hay guys you want to be careful when borrowing pictures of other breeders dragons and things off of there web sites,some can and do get very upset when they see there pics being used without them saying it is ok.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well Thats why i listed where they where from. I didnt want to take credit for someone elses photos, or do you perfer to stay away from that also?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well Thats why i listed where they where from. I didnt want to take credit for someone elses photos, or do you perfer to stay away from that also?

No I think your ok if some one says something we can remove it .I just wanted every one to know that it is becoming a issue with a lot of guys out there and they are getting aggressive with it.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
No I think your ok if some one says something we can remove it .I just wanted every one to know that it is becoming a issue with a lot of guys out there and they are getting aggressive with it.
photography copyrights and ownership are a sticky subject and alot of people are getting more aggressive. because it has gotten so easy to "save pic as" and use someone else's pics.
as a growing photog..i respect those who give photo credit when using a pic.
(i also feel that if the pic is so important to the photog, they should watermark it--or Not put it on the net).

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well i agree in reality its free advertisement. Just for the record feel free to use any i post. lol