• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TIM Advice

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My Simon started having sperm plugs (that I noticed) was around a year.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are sperm plugs

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
So with males sometimes when they ejaculate it just comes out when they poop and you never notice it...sometimes it builds up and hardens inside them and comes out when they poop but it is a noticable yellowish squiggly sometimes in a semicircle(ish) shape as the fluid comes from both hemipenes..
people call them plugs because they are hardish..

Thomas T

Bearded Dragon Egg
So with males sometimes when they ejaculate it just comes out when they poop and you never notice it...sometimes it builds up and hardens inside them and comes out when they poop but it is a noticable yellowish squiggly sometimes in a semicircle(ish) shape as the fluid comes from both hemipenes..
people call them plugs because they are hardish..
Is it normal for them to leak sperm for weeks on end if they are going through puberty?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is it normal for them to leak sperm for weeks on end if they are going through puberty?

That I don't know..I only know that my adult male has never leaked like that..

Latest posts