• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thursday Night Beardie Chat Night!

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i work with my father in law in a family owned grocery store, IN DA HOOD! got to see s.w.a.t make entry into a suspected drug house today. percussion grenades and everything:eek:

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
springfield 1911 GI spec .45 never a dull moment. then home to my zoo. right now im tryin to get a few ball pythons switched from live to frozen. what a pain

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ya we did some BP around 14 years ago hated them they go off food to easy for me

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG00018-20091113-1609.jpg

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
my piebalds are my only troubles but like beardies just got to be patient and monitor weight. i hope it works out. im tired of working in the ghetto. times are slow for all of us. hope your business is well

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
nice XD. i didnt like the way it felt and i couldnt hit crap. tried the s&w m&p 357 sig. it was ok. but this 1911... i can knock a freckle off your ass at 50 yards

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ya its for one purpose no safty needed:eek:

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
in the next few weeks we will be buying some more dragons

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
my friend lynn has a hypo and a hypo trans leather. im still trying to get used to them and silkies just freak me out

Latest posts