• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is what I get for NOT paying attention:

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yesterday I cut the fire out of my left thumb, and had to get 4 stitches... But I worked all day before I got it handled... no issues at all.. I'm good. Still... Knife in hand.. Pay attention where it is going !
Duh huh moment folks!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's not giving me any problems, swelling was really minimal... And the pretty blue sutures against my skin, kinda look neat...
I get to go back to work tomorrow, like normal.. it's all good ! lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Honestly... I didn't think that would be an okay thing to show... I was being sensitive to others in that...
But... I do have a camera... ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWWW..... We can take it. There's a whole lot worse to see that 4 stitches. LOL

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It means... it was more than just a nick I guess... Sounded good... any more votes for the picture ? Or against ?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh jeese... What a blood thirsty lot you ladies are ... lol...
I'll get it up a bit later.. getting ready to go for the drug test, since this is a workman's comp thing..

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Janie,
Sorry to hear you cut yourself!!! Hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery. Alf,Gimli,and Freckles send their love along with Mark,Timmy and I!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhh I get Timmy hugs ? And Sara loves ? niiiiiiiiice.. maybe I should do that more often... Just KIDDING ! lol

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ouch Janie! Take care of that cut.

I am fine with the pics. (but maybe I am a weirdo)
You could do like I did when I had my knee surgery last year, I posted a pic of the xray with the screws, but then posted a link to the pic of my incision, for the more curious folks. That way no one was scrolling and surprised when they saw it. They had to physically click somewhere for the actual incision picture to show up.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy said:
Ouch Janie! Take care of that cut.

I am fine with the pics. (but maybe I am a weirdo)
You could do like I did when I had my knee surgery last year, I posted a pic of the xray with the screws, but then posted a link to the pic of my incision, for the more curious folks. That way no one was scrolling and surprised when they saw it. They had to physically click somewhere for the actual incision picture to show up.
I actually remember that ! I also remember offering you the suggestion about the black cherry juice..
Okay.. Since no one nay sayed photos. I'll go take some lovely photos for ya all... blood thirsty wimmins y'all...
*grins*

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thats right, I do remember now that you were one of the ones that recommended the black cherry juice. I get it when I can find it, but dont always have luck finding it.

Ok, now we wait on the gory pics! Got to make us wimmins happy!

Latest posts