• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The masterpiece is almost done... a visual display

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
100 for the basking area is fine, 95-110 are safe temps 2 work with. Does the MP still get tacky in the basking area or did a smaller bulb help with that issue?

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
the cacti? I got one from a local pet store and the other two at a petsmart.

well I just threw in a 100 watt bulb and at the same distance it seems like its topping off at about 100. that sounds better than 120+ lol.. so it's either 100 or 120 because they dont make a 120 watt bulb from what I know.
Thanx, I might have to go look at what they have. I like the fat round one up on top best. Glad your temps have leveled out. I would def stick with a 75 or 100watt and nothing higher.

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ya it is situated around 100 right now on the first landing plateau. and the MP is not tacky. just feels warm

Latest posts