• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The fate of 'Half Jack"

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking good...keep it up. Before you know it he/she will be big. Lucky dragon that you saved him.

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everybody. Some good news. Measured Zoom Zoom today: 18cm approx 7.2 inches!!!!!! He grew nearly 3 inches in the past 6 weeks sins I got him!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Spoke to the lady where I got him from, he has even outgrown the other one!!! ;D

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
JustaV said:
He's so cute, he reminds me of the little one from the land of the lost. The name slips my mind at the moment.

Chaca? lol just had to :p

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh, awesome. He even has a little belly now....And he is holding his head high. I hug you!

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys. Both Sykes & Zoom Zoom are shedding at the moment. will post pics soon!!! ;D

Latest posts