• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stuck shed?

Alynn0626

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve noticed this ring around my beardies tail not sure if it’s shed or not? Any advice

Alynn0626

Bearded Dragon Egg
96C26497-7D5D-4C77-ABF5-1AE1DD7013A1.jpeg

Alynn0626

Bearded Dragon Egg
How long has it been dark like that --- it looks like it got pinched in something --- gonna get some help w/ this one --
Here’s him now for better reference. I’m also not sure if it was like that when we got him. I just noticed it the other day. I’m going to look at older pics when we first got him and see if maybe it was like that then too.
06A52F6C-5DB7-4145-8C04-210D2724B08C.jpeg
17DBB0BA-7DD0-4E32-921C-F461677E50EA.jpeg

Alynn0626

Bearded Dragon Egg
Also he did just shed the other day and I watched him get it off up until the tail so I’m not sure did the tail just not shed? Is there a time gap between the body shed and tail?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have some one looking at it
This is the reply I got back from her
You can see in the first pic that the circulation was cut off or it got crimped like in the lid of an enclosure. That may just stay like that or may fall off. You can put Neosporin [ the kind without pain relief added ] on that part and just watch it but it doesn't look like it will be a problem.

Alynn0626

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is the reply I got back from her
You can see in the first pic that the circulation was cut off or it got crimped like in the lid of an enclosure. That may just stay like that or may fall off. You can put Neosporin [ the kind without pain relief added ] on that part and just watch it but it doesn't look like it will be a problem.
Than k you so much ❤️ I checked his pics when we first got him and he had this kink then too. If it falls off is there anything else I should do or is it okay?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Than k you so much ❤️ I checked his pics when we first got him and he had this kink then too. If it falls off is there anything else I should do or is it okay?
Look for open wound like blood you can put some raw unpasteurized honey on it til it scabs over- no crickets in the tank - the honey will stop infection - and the crickets will go straight to the honey-- just keep an eye on it-

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am new in this forum. I have some questions about this forum. These questions are shown below:):):

https://beardeddragonforum.com/threads/3-year-old-beardie-swallowed-a-marble.26731/

If anyone has information about my question. Please give me answer below. I am very confused about this:(:(.
So your asking about the marble post? That was someones past experience w/ the issue -- the op could of fed some plain canned pumpkin w/ a little drop or two of olive oil to help the dragon pass the marble --

Latest posts