• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

stick insects

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Our local garden centre bought 4 of our babies in april and we went out to see if they had been sold yet..
Well they are still there, 3 months old now and looking really well but there was like little stick insects in there just walking around.. can beardies eat them?

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I guess they could. But they shouldn't be a staple mainly because they're all shell and do not have very much meat on them. I breed stick insects to keep as pets. I say that they're better suited to be pets rather than food. Do you know if they feed their beardies anything else? It would be bad if they only feed them stick insects.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I guess they could. But they shouldn't be a staple mainly because they're all shell and do not have very much meat on them. I breed stick insects to keep as pets. I say that they're better suited to be pets rather than food. Do you know if they feed their beardies anything else? It would be bad if they only feed them stick insects.

wow you breed them thats cool what do they eat.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
can you post some pictures of them

Latest posts