• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Started a new viv for vinnie

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is amazing. My beardie is only a few months old. I can't wait until he gets big enough for a tank like this!!!

Ya mine is only about 3or 4 months old and only about 6 in hes still small but i wanted to make sure i had it done buy the time he needed it.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1392251002133.jpg
Just hanging out in his new mansion. I think hes loving it. Not to sure of all his steps but hes sure taking advantage of all the floor space. Running all over. Also like to hang out and stare out the glass.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
4wheeling? ya theres lots of trails. We usually go to my gf aunts house. She has a creek that runs through her property out in the country.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ha i was almost right. Lol sweet. Naw theres nothing like that around here that i know of maybe some mud holes somewhere but not sure. Im usually in my boat on the river somewhere.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Its called mod podge got it at walmart. In the crafts section. Goes on white dries clear. Put it in a spray bottle with a little water and soaked up extra it with a sponge

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awesome.

Other question.

How hot does the surface get in the basking area? I am.... Well my buddie is making me these.
And my basking light will be directly above it and for adding in digestion needs some belly heat.

So done know how hot it gets on the surface of grout in basking area?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Its not to hot i have the probe just sitting on the platform on the right. It stays anywhere from 105 -110. it stays warm to the touch i only have a tiny floodlight. Its like 35 watts and only about 2 in long compared to a normal flood light that is about 6in long

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That's how hot the area gets but what about the surface itself?

I ask because he might put a slate piece in basking area which may het to hott. So was wondering hot hot the grout got on its own.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Not sure exactly how hot it is but its warm to the touch. I would say anywhere between 90-100. shouldnt burn him if thats what your concerned about. Although i would suppose it can be more or less depending on how close you have to have the light maybe?

Latest posts