• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Skippy

4life

Bearded Dragon Egg
I didn't know that, thank you. I did get Skippy to the vet they said he is doing great looking good. I just have too keep monitoring his was weight.

4life

Bearded Dragon Egg
I started doing that and he is alot more active in the mornings. And is sleeping at night now i had to add the CHE though to keep the temperature up. Thank you all again.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Glad the vet check went well! Yeah, the night light was disturbing his sleep cycle, glad he's now sleeping. Just remember at night, they don't need the tank to be as warm as it is during the day, 65-70 is good. They need a natural cool down. The only reason to keep the tank warmer at night would be if he has a respiratory infection because the heat will help dry him out a bit.

Latest posts