• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sick or Parasites?

Jmccoig

Bearded Dragon Egg
I will order some. For now this is how everything looks. Uvb is inside tank now, paper towel for substrate. Digital probe thermometer In basking area. There are a couple crickets running around that he has no interest in. Dubias and mealworms in a bowl he has no interest in. I'm going to go to the store in a few to get some more greens. Are there any you have had real good luck with? I will order the BSFL and dish and do as instructed with that as well.
20210926_153835.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will order some. For now this is how everything looks. Uvb is inside tank now, paper towel for substrate. Digital probe thermometer In basking area. There are a couple crickets running around that he has no interest in. Dubias and mealworms in a bowl he has no interest in. I'm going to go to the store in a few to get some more greens. Are there any you have had real good luck with? I will order the BSFL and dish and do as instructed with that as well.View attachment 29875
Ok the lighting looks good that is what you need to get correct everything else will follow in suite - temps and UVB :) --- as far as salads they all have their different taste most like collards and mustard greens -http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder

Thundercat

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He looks dehydrated for sure. Try soaking him in water 85-100 degrees Fahrenheit that's up to his knees for 15-20 minutes a few times a week.
Try giving him water through a needless sryrenge. You can also try baby food also in the sryrenge, the green beans and squash. I also use some fruit and my beardie is doing well. He is a very picky eater so this helps on those days to make sure he eats something nutritious.