• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sick baby

Michaela

Bearded Dragon Egg
Update on dragon please
He’s doing really good . He’s ate 8-10 crickets today so far and has pooped normal and is active. I’m waiting on his grubs to come in the mail. The escape proof bowl came today. Sometimes I’ll find him basking and sometimes he’ll be up closer to the uvb.

Attachments

• 8580AF73-E3E6-46FC-AF2F-C6E83547ABFF.jpeg
    8580AF73-E3E6-46FC-AF2F-C6E83547ABFF.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 20

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He’s doing really good . He’s ate 8-10 crickets today so far and has pooped normal and is active. I’m waiting on his grubs to come in the mail. The escape proof bowl came today. Sometimes I’ll find him basking and sometimes he’ll be up closer to the uvb.
Ok I would get a better piece of decor or another piece of decor for under the UVB -- Pet Smart has great decor for dragons and its easy to keep clean - https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/ha...riftwood-reptile-decor-54734.html?cgid=500116
this piece offers different places to sit -- I use these in my two tanks - I have the long stick part sitting on the floor w/ the big trunk piece directly under the basking lamp -- it also offers different gradient for heat temps-- but you can look and see what you like --- think BIG hes going to get bigger

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

How are the temperatures doing now? That's great he did eat something for you, so hopefully he
is feeling pretty good. I hope he continues to improve for you.
Be sure to post new pictures of him when you get a chance.

Tracie