• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shipping Overseas?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's why I asked her point blank. Or rather she asked me how old I thought she was... I based my answer on her typing syntaxes... more adult than child, if you think about it ;)
Janie

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I recently served 4 years in the USN, traveled to many destinations, spent almost 2 years in japan, and yes military does has its advantages on importing! If it can fit on you, in your carry on your in good luck!! They will check about 35% of the bags going on the aircraft going back to the states, if they find something No no in one of those bags they will check them all, if no No No's are found the rest of the bags will not be checked.

I was probably one of the first people in the USA to have a psp, it was Japanese and only played jap movies, but still! netted some serious cash for it when i got back!

My Buddie brought back some turtles from japan, had them in his carry on.

Latest posts