• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sand as subtrate.

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Wtf . . This one s got me goin... this is a very informative and helpful site .if people are not willing to research certain things for yrself as well as listen to in my opinoin very well educated dragon owners and breeders! Who are advising and guiding not ordering or condemning . Then surly its yr serlve s yr angry at not this forum !!!

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
This was an old discussion gone bad and you just dug it up. "WTF" is still cursing BTW, and this is still a very informative and helpful site. Everyone has married the hatchet so can we please move on? Thank you!

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Wasn't attacking your post, or even addressing it specifically, just adding info. I think that alot of people assume desert means sand, and it doesn't. I use tile as well and see no better substrate.
Very true. Actually a good amount of deserts in the world are hard packed dirt or clay. I use tile too. If you go to Lowe's (not aware if it exists outside of the US) it is $1.88 for one 12x12 tile. Cost me a whopping $7.52 to put tile in my terrarium!!!! (Sarcasm lol)

Latest posts