• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sahara

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Some pictures of Sahara...
Her watching some relatives eating dinner
DSCN2975.jpg

My boots mine...
DSCN3003.jpg

What???
DSCN2988.jpg

DSCN2990.jpg

Stop watching me
DSCN2997.jpg

Checking out her new hang out spot...
DSCN3019.jpg

OK already enough photos....
DSCN3007.jpg

Thank you for looking :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahahaha the first one cracks me up! She's watching her own reality TV!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
She is very pretty! I love the picture with her saying "what?" Looks like she is giving you the stink eye.

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you everyone for all the nice comments. I think all bearded dragons are cute and beautiful. I just love the looks they give you.

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
VEry nice beardie. I've seen a few pics of Sahara and she looks like a beatiful beardie.

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
VEry nice beardie. I've seen a few pics of Sahara and she looks like a beatiful beardie.
Thanks. She was shedding on her back in these pictures. She really has some nice coloring. today she was very orange and dark brown. Sometimes the camera just doesn't show how bright she is.

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Geico will go up there to rest and sleep... He also likes laying under it for shade.

Latest posts