• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roaches

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
AHA ! So you do regard them as a food item for yourself !
*mumbles some thing under breath...*;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Surely you gest. I was in that remote area of the world. So not kewl.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
Aside from the "source" issue.........about the same as the turks. Same body content, same amount of chitin.
However........considering their ability to survive nuclear explosions........I don't want them in my house. Somehow, I think RAID would be like a Long Island Iced Tea.

Oh man I cant get the image of a shitton of roaches circled around a raid can with straws drinking and smoking cig drunk off their a$$es lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian ? Honey ? What have you been drinking in that beer ?
*goes and checks...*
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Janie...I don't think I could watch them crawl on your hand even from a distance. ***willies***

Brian...I think you being stuck in the house today has gotten to you...LOL now I can not stop thinking about the roaches that way.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Will not be starting roaches right now. I was just informed by the roach people that USDA says no roaches can be shipped to FL. Stupid Florida

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
Will not be starting roaches right now. I was just informed by the roach people that USDA says no roaches can be shipped to FL. Stupid Florida

They can however be shipped to South georgia. Know anyone in south georgia?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:

Yeah, that's right. I forgot about that. Bummer....

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope do not know anyone in south GA, wish I did because I am only 20 miles from St. Mary's, GA. May have to call in some favors from my Navy friends who know people at that Naval station.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OH MY WORD!!! After reading this thread, I will never have roaches in my house. Gina's post about one running across the floor did it for me!!! I am not squeamish about most things. But the thought of seeing one running acrossed the floor would put me over the edge!!! :eek:

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sandra... yes you do ;)

Vesta... awe come on.. these aren't Normal nasties... But I shan't push... too hard ;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was just informed by the roach people that USDA says no roaches can be shipped to FL.

See what happens when you let the Dept of Ag regulate things. Afraid they got too many species of roach already huh? lol

Check your PM's darlin.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can kind of understand why they don't want them shipped here, This is a huge in port/export state and if someone lets them loose in this warm climate they could breed like crazy. Stupid irresponsible people who let things go outside.

Janie, I just may have to visit you sooner than later

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I did check and responded. I did not see one from you Janie, did you send one too?

Latest posts