• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

roaches

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Our pleasure... keep us posted.. oh when you go to get that tote... also pick up an electric heating pad, without the auto shut off... this will help the roaches stay at a constant warm temp, which helps in keeping them moving and breeding.
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
already have one that i've been using for chester. will trade it out when his uth gets here monday. How big of a hole do I need to cut in the top for the vent? do i glue the screen to the top or bottom of the lid?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Leave around 3-4" around the sides to where the lid clamps down on the bin... Glue the screen on the underside...
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
roaches should be coming in today. How many egg crates should I have in there? Can I feed some of them off? Or wait until I have more?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
normally i place them vertically across half the tank. gives them plenty of room to roam

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can also use toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls... they will help to fill in the areas for roaches to hide... place them either upright or on their sides.
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My roaches have finally arrived. Can I feed some off to the dragons or do I have to wait?

Latest posts