• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

repti worms

Tedtation

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah ive been doing lots of research on what to feed my baby when i get him. i was jsut wondering what people thought about repti worms. . some sites say they use them as primary food instead of crickets.. is that ok? i plan on feed him crickets and greens obv. but i wanted another food to feed maybe every other day instead of crickets.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are very good for him but it will cost you a lot of$ and they are small Try Dubia they are great for them and very easy to grow.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Reptiworms was the only feeder that I fed my beardies. I know feed Reptiworms and some superworms now that the beardies are big. I highly recommend them. They cost more than other feeders that I found, but they do have codes to get some money off of their website. At the moment, if you use the code "facebook20" you can save 20% off! Pretty cool ;)

I would love to try dubia (if I could get past the icky feeling I get from them), but in Florida they are illegal :( And every place that I have seen won't ship them here.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Reptiworms was the only feeder that I fed my beardies. I know feed Reptiworms and some superworms now that the beardies are big. I highly recommend them. They cost more than other feeders that I found, but they do have codes to get some money off of their website. At the moment, if you use the code "facebook20" you can save 20% off! Pretty cool ;)

I would love to try dubia (if I could get past the icky feeling I get from them), but in Florida they are illegal :( And every place that I have seen won't ship them here.
That sucks you can't have Dubia in Florida well maybe some day some one with a lot of Dubia will move there ;)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes, that would be nice! Dudias sound like they are a great feeder and they look "meaty" too, lol.

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey Bill

I KNOW FOR SURE there are dubia in Florida. You should start cheking local fauna groups and such to see if you can find someone who would be willing to set you up.

They are all over the place in the "Under gorund" feeder market, in Canada as well, where they are illegal to own/sell/buy.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Luvbug is where i got mine from. If my colony was big enough id ship ya some

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What are Reptiworms?.....never heard of them. I feed supers almost exclusively - no salad...long story (see my post No Veggies for details if intersted in an "it could be worst" story).

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are Reptiworms?.....never heard of them. I feed supers almost exclusively - no salad...long story (see my post No Veggies for details if intersted in an "it could be worst" story).

a type of maggot:eek:

Latest posts