• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Repashy Superpig?

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
has anyone here used it?i know some have the feeling of "i don't want anything that would change the color or make my pet glow" but if you read the ingredients theyre mostly vitamins and flower extracts and ive noticed all of my pets have a nice healthy look as a result of it.maybe it contains something the repcal multivitamins and calcium w d3 doesnt?ive noticed bee pollen and petal extracts as some of the main components along w beta carotene.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think we will try it on one of our dragons and see what happens but if you sell them you would have to tell the buyer you use it especially if buying to breed becouse the enhancement can be misleading .

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol it doesnt change the color of your guys...honestly with mine i just noticed it mustve aided in shedding and brought out the natural look of them

Latest posts