• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about Solarmeter 6.5/Reptisun 10.0

Cathairez

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, the new one came. Its reading seem normal. Where the old one might read 4, this one will say 10 or more. Where it told me to put his basking spot before was a 13. Now he's in a mid 5.5ish area. I didn't have him I'm the 13 area, he was 12 in away and in a 4.

It also came in a box with logos on it, the calibration card, etc. My old one was solid black, this one has all the fergusson zone info. Last one obvious scam it seems.

Weird thing is the middle of the lamps put out such more uvb at the same height. Where the ends might be 4, the middle maybe a 6.

All is good now

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So, the new one came. Its reading seem normal. Where the old one might read 4, this one will say 10 or more. Where it told me to put his basking spot before was a 13. Now he's in a mid 5.5ish area. I didn't have him I'm the 13 area, he was 12 in away and in a 4.

It also came in a box with logos on it, the calibration card, etc. My old one was solid black, this one has all the fergusson zone info. Last one obvious scam it seems.

Weird thing is the middle of the lamps put out such more uvb at the same height. Where the ends might be 4, the middle maybe a 6.

All is good now
Ok glad to hear --- sounds like you got things the way they should be --