• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pukey Dragon

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im gonna try to go to the vet tomorrow...He literally looks like he's dead and hasn't figured it out yet....He's EXTREMELY lethargic, and SUPER pale...He looks horrible....I feel like such a bad parent but I know I didn't do anything wrong....UGH
That's your best bet, we ''the members'' can only guess what the problem may be. I hate 2 speculate but it sounds like he may have picked up a parasite.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
if he perkerd up after a bath and seems dehydrated ((which he prob is after puking)) you can bump up his humity in his tank to a low "tropical" which is between 50 - 70 and see if that helps out. . . i bump mine up to about 60% when my beardies are about to shed and it seems like it helps when shedding so it might help with keeping him somewhat hydrated. . . i at least tried looking in my beardie book i bought and i didnt see anything in it about puking im sorry im not much help but i wish the best of luck to both of you

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i did a little more research on dragons vomiting and if a dragon is vomiting then they MIGHT have vitamin toxicity. . . . Vitamin Toxcity = one type of vitamin or another builds up in the animals body to an excessive level. symptoms include bloating, jerky, vomiting, skittish behavior, confussion, loss of appetite, loss of color, and, in extreme cases, death. In the most common cases is the use of vitamin A, this is most commonly found in regular doages of vitamin supplement powders.... dragons are very slow to metabolize and use vitamin A. . . to alleviate this problem is by offering only vitamin supplements that contain beta carotene instead of vitamin A. . . a dragon will metabolize beta carotene into a basic for of vitamin A, when it needs that nutrient but it will pass out the excess beta caronte without incident bypassing the problem all together. . . source i got this from is the book Bearded Dragons by Philip Purser i hope this helped ill keep looking into this but now we can start figuring out what the problem might be and narrow down our search to cure the problem .. . . but this is just a little bit i found and thought i might post it to see if it helped

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sooo I never told you guys Dillinger's short name...LOL...We call him Dildo for short and when he started getting big, He's the Dildozer...But as far as an update...He's getting better everyday, he's still not 100% but he's curious again, and he perks up when I walk into the room to check me out like he used to everytime and he has an appetite again...Its good to see him getting back to his old curious self...

Latest posts