• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pukey Dragon

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What live food are u feeding Dillinger?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do u think he might have eaten 2 much during a meal? Veg & Crix?

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I give him greens in the morning and crickets at about 5pm. I ran out of crickets and with it being the cold season, the store I get my crickets from is always in desperate supply. So I've had to feed him just greens the past few days. I know he was pigging out on Collard greens, But it really wasn't anymore than he usually eats.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He just got over an impaction, his system might be tolerating less now. I'm not sure, keep an eye on him & keep us posted.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
For sure man, Im so discouraged man, I've been up all night with a puking lizard, and I don't have a clue what to do about him....He's super pale right now (his head is)...He perked up a little after a bath...I imagine he's dehydrated after puking so much

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For sure man, Im so discouraged man, I've been up all night with a puking lizard, and I don't have a clue what to do about him....He's super pale right now (his head is)...He perked up a little after a bath...I imagine he's dehydrated after puking so much
Sorry, bro. I know it can get frustrating, not knowing WTF is the worst. Definitely keep up with the baths 4 more hydration. What are the enclosures temps?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Try getting him something besides crix, they can go bad quick. A bad batch of crix had me handing over a bunch of cash 2 the vet, haven't used them since.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I just tried to feed him some Kale, he has no appetite at all =(....I hate that he feels bad and he can't tell me what the problem is...I help sick people everyday ya know?...Im used to being able to ask what the problem is and treat from there...This is tearing me up

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhh man....I can't do roaches, they make my skin crawl....But if they're better for him >.<
Ur not alone. It's hard 2 keep bugs out of the house in Florida with all the wetlands/swamps here, not fond of the idea of bringing them in.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just tried to feed him some Kale, he has no appetite at all =(....I hate that he feels bad and he can't tell me what the problem is...I help sick people everyday ya know?...Im used to being able to ask what the problem is and treat from there...This is tearing me up
That helpless feeling sux, 4 sure. If he doesn't show any signs of improvement in the next couple days, I'd recommend a trip 2 the vet.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Im gonna try to go to the vet tomorrow...He literally looks like he's dead and hasn't figured it out yet....He's EXTREMELY lethargic, and SUPER pale...He looks horrible....I feel like such a bad parent but I know I didn't do anything wrong....UGH

Latest posts