• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

pre made dragon food...

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
corrine, I live in NY. I get my greens from wegmans or tops, only like a dollar or so a lb. pretty cheap. farmers markets are definitely a great idea janie. the season is here for good cheap local produce! everyone should check out their local farmers market, much cheaper than retail stores and not shipped across the country (or world) like our well known large retailers... as a farmer, I'm a firm supporter of farmers markets ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pancake said:
The thistles are the ones with the big spike balls on the top that turn purple... The horses actually love them. ouch lol!

When those go to seed, can you harvest some and mail them to me ? I can send you the stamped SAE if you like.

Pancake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Seriously? lol! I dont have a problem with that at all if I can keep the horses from eating the tops of them too quick! My email address is [email protected]. You can email me a reminder closer to august? and I can mail you some no problem!

Latest posts