• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post Your Sexy Leg Pictures

jeb

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
How adorable is Wendell!!

You sometimes have to have tough love and not give them what they want. I learned that the hard way. Months ago Hdrydr31 helped me when all Wally would eat was superworms. His poop was full of them even after basking for HOURS! So hdrydr31 told me to hold out and just keep trying the BSFL's and sure enough after 3 days he ate them.

Bearded dragons are famous for being spoiled and lazy and they know how to get us humans to give in to them!!

Good advice, thanks! And yes every dragon I've seen so far is spoiled rotten lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
LOL I like how you worded that. Wendell also doesn't like his dubia when I drop them on their backs, either. Doesn't give them a fair shot, I suppose? Haha

Ha!! Wally is the same way! He will look at it and then look at me like what do you want me to do with this?? Um… hello??? Can you please fix this so I can eat it!! Lmao

I thought I had the only dragon who didn't like upside down dubia's!!

Wendell is taking after Wally!!!!!!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How adorable is Wendell!!

You sometimes have to have tough love and not give them what they want. I learned that the hard way. Months ago Hdrydr31 helped me when all Wally would eat was superworms. His poop was full of them even after basking for HOURS! So hdrydr31 told me to hold out and just keep trying the BSFL's and sure enough after 3 days he ate them.

Bearded dragons are famous for being spoiled and lazy and they know how to get us humans to give in to them!!
lol It's those stink eye's that they give you

Draeju's_world

Juvenile Dragon
IMAG1177_1.jpg

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
This was a few weeks ago, he was on the kitchen floor and just stretched out like the sexy boy he is! (I was still working on getting him to gain weight at the time, so he's a bit scrawny)

f9fb79692c8fae2d760c2b7b5252a71e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
5f203d421cc2ccaa75c1e4b1a988f1ba.jpg

Caught him being a sexy dragon again ;)

"The future will be what it will, and fretting about it will only make your fears more likely to come true." - Glaedr, Inheritance Cycle

Chicklet

Hatchling Dragon
I got another one. She's been doing this lately.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 22

Chicklet

Hatchling Dragon
Please excuse me for spamming this thread but I got another picture of her. She's trying to sleep on my boyfriends shoulder but doesn't want to be where she won't slip and doesn't have to support herself.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 20