• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post Your Sexy Leg Pictures

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Haha that is exactly what's going on here I believe. She wanted him to see her glamor shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That had him ALL worked up - black-bearding, head bobbing... might as well have been a centerfold from "PlayDragon"! Lmao

On a more serious note though... lately we've noticed Wally is getting pretty fat- belly dragging ground, even when standing, etc. Has Spyra gone through that? Is this normal?

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That had him ALL worked up - black-bearding, head bobbing... might as well have been a centerfold from "PlayDragon"! Lmao

On a more serious note though... lately we've noticed Wally is getting pretty fat- belly dragging ground, even when standing, etc. Has Spyra gone through that? Is this normal?

Hahaha the PlayDragon really made my day [emoji23]
Her belly does touch the ground a little toward her back legs. however when she takes off running I don't think it does. There are weight charts and stuff but I personally don't pay them any attention. As long as she appears happy and healthy that's good enough for me. Wally is a beautiful growing boy even if he were to pack on a extra few grams I'm sure it'll even itself out with him continuously getting more length :)

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hahaha the PlayDragon really made my day [emoji23]
Her belly does touch the ground a little toward her back legs. however when she takes off running I don't think it does. There are weight charts and stuff but I personally don't pay them any attention. As long as she appears happy and healthy that's good enough for me. Wally is a beautiful growing boy even if he were to pack on a extra few grams I'm sure it'll even itself out with him continuously getting more length :)

Thank you RaeAnn, I appreciate the kind words. We took him out for a walk today but since it was his first walk outside he was a bit hesitant to walk. It just takes time. When he walks his belly does NOT touch the ground. Just when he's sitting or not standing up on his legs. I have cut back on his dubia's. He was eating 35-50 at a time 3 times a day, but they are the small to medium size ones. The large ones are kind of expensive. And like you last weekend we ran out of dubia's so he had to eat more superworms - which are high in fat! So I've cut those back a lot too.

He is eating a lot of greens. Almost his entire bowl. He had walked over the supers, mealworms and dubia's this week to get to his greens! Shocked me! I was like who is this dragon and what have you done with my Wally?

He says this is me mom, I'm going on a diet. I've got to keep me figure so Spyra will still want me! Lol he says I've got to stay attractive for me bae!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you RaeAnn, I appreciate the kind words. We took him out for a walk today but since it was his first walk outside he was a bit hesitant to walk. It just takes time. When he walks his belly does NOT touch the ground. Just when he's sitting or not standing up on his legs. I have cut back on his dubia's. He was eating 35-50 at a time 3 times a day, but they are the small to medium size ones. The large ones are kind of expensive. And like you last weekend we ran out of dubia's so he had to eat more superworms - which are high in fat! So I've cut those back a lot too.

He is eating a lot of greens. Almost his entire bowl. He had walked over the supers, mealworms and dubia's this week to get to his greens! Shocked me! I was like who is this dragon and what have you done with my Wally?

He says this is me mom, I'm going on a diet. I've got to keep me figure so Spyra will still want me! Lol he says I've got to stay attractive for me bae!

Lol Im so proud of Mr. Wally! I would looooove to see Spyra do that! She will nibble on her salad once in awhile but that's it. We dust her insects in dandelion leaf powder twice a week now just to get some nutrition from greens in her and we gut load her insects. We are still feeding twice a day any where from 30-50 insects per feeding. With BSFL I don't limit her and give her as many as she wants just because some days she's picky and won't eat them. So when she actually will I take advantage of it lol. She's the same way about walking, sometimes she just sits in the grass and looks at me like "now what?" [emoji23] yesterday she got into an ant nest [emoji50] they were all over her!! She had to come in and get in the bath. Now that's something I have to watch out for before sitting her down in the grass

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I would feed him BSFL's but this last order we got Tony put the ones Lacey didn't eat back into the entire container and until she has been vet checked I do not cross contaminate their stuff. I bought all new feeding tools, water dishes, feeding dishes, they each have their own feeders, hers are the mini ones anyways but when he did that I couldn't feed them to Wally. So he's been without all week. But I will be placing an order tonight (payday) for BSFL's. They each have their own bath soap, towels, blankets, brush, etc. I do not share anything with Wally because of what he's already been thru if she does have worms and he gets them again I would hate myself for giving them to him. I'm not saying she's sick but you know until they get checked by a vet it's better to be safe.

I still feed him 3 times a day. He only gets 10 dubia's or 6 mini superworms plus salad for lunch. Omg he would rather eat his salad then his insects. We've been feeding him dandelion and turnip greens with an occasional mustard greens in between days. With organic bee pollen on top and this strawberry salad dressing. This morning when I put it in his room the dressing was still on the top and he came over to eat a piece and I could hear him slurping this dressing up and this red juice dripping down his lips as his tongue was making this sucking nose. Omg it was friggin funny! I will take before and after pictures tomorrow of his salad and show you. You will be shocked. Cuz he just started eating his salad like this just since we got this last new round of greens.

I'm guessing he's at the age where we could go to twice a day feedings. The only problem with that is he can see us feeding her lunch and then I feel bad not giving him any. Lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I would feed him BSFL's but this last order we got Tony put the ones Lacey didn't eat back into the entire container and until she has been vet checked I do not cross contaminate their stuff. I bought all new feeding tools, water dishes, feeding dishes, they each have their own feeders, hers are the mini ones anyways but when he did that I couldn't feed them to Wally. So he's been without all week. But I will be placing an order tonight (payday) for BSFL's. They each have their own bath soap, towels, blankets, brush, etc. I do not share anything with Wally because of what he's already been thru if she does have worms and he gets them again I would hate myself for giving them to him. I'm not saying she's sick but you know until they get checked by a vet it's better to be safe.

I still feed him 3 times a day. He only gets 10 dubia's or 6 mini superworms plus salad for lunch. Omg he would rather eat his salad then his insects. We've been feeding him dandelion and turnip greens with an occasional mustard greens in between days. With organic bee pollen on top and this strawberry salad dressing. This morning when I put it in his room the dressing was still on the top and he came over to eat a piece and I could hear him slurping this dressing up and this red juice dripping down his lips as his tongue was making this sucking nose. Omg it was friggin funny! I will take before and after pictures tomorrow of his salad and show you. You will be shocked. Cuz he just started eating his salad like this just since we got this last new round of greens.

I'm guessing he's at the age where we could go to twice a day feedings. The only problem with that is he can see us feeding her lunch and then I feel bad not giving him any. Lol

You guys know what your doing, as far as the feeding goes I would keep doing what I felt was best. We do twice a day just because she eats so much at once! However, here lately she's been extra energetic and doesn't sit still long enough to finish her meal so we split her lunch in half. She gets half than goes outside to play/digest and burn some energy off than she gets the other half. So we've been doing 3 feedings lately as well. The way I see it, they are growing as long as we aren't throwing crazy numbers at them let them eat. And I do not blame you with the cross contamination. Im sure she's fine but it's still always best to be on the safe side. Parasites are not fun to deal with.

I may have to try out that dressing you use. Maybe it would help her to eat a little more veggies. We also still need to place an order for some bee pollen. As good as that stuff is I wouldn't mind using it myself.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You guys know what your doing, as far as the feeding goes I would keep doing what I felt was best. We do twice a day just because she eats so much at once! However, here lately she's been extra energetic and doesn't sit still long enough to finish her meal so we split her lunch in half. She gets half than goes outside to play/digest and burn some energy off than she gets the other half. So we've been doing 3 feedings lately as well. The way I see it, they are growing as long as we aren't throwing crazy numbers at them let them eat. And I do not blame you with the cross contamination. Im sure she's fine but it's still always best to be on the safe side. Parasites are not fun to deal with.

I may have to try out that dressing you use. Maybe it would help her to eat a little more veggies. We also still need to place an order for some bee pollen. As good as that stuff is I wouldn't mind using it myself.

I've got 2 different kinds of bee pollen. 1 is a powder and the other is organic and it looks more like a crumble mix. That's what I put on his salad. The dressing I get is at drsfosterandsmith.com - I get 99% of my stuff there. And you know where I get my BSFL's - thank you for that amazing place! Wally and Lacey thank you TOO! I think you would like there organic bee pollen. I think I got that if eBay. I can look thru my papers tomorrow and send you the info if you want it.

Aww I'm sorry to hear she's extra energetic. That has to be tough.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've got 2 different kinds of bee pollen. 1 is a powder and the other is organic and it looks more like a crumble mix. That's what I put on his salad. The dressing I get is at drsfosterandsmith.com - I get 99% of my stuff there. And you know where I get my BSFL's - thank you for that amazing place! Wally and Lacey thank you TOO! I think you would like there organic bee pollen. I think I got that if eBay. I can look thru my papers tomorrow and send you the info if you want it.

Ok I will check that site out for the dressing. Anything is wrong a shot at this point. And that would be great with the bee pollen if you could, I would greatly appreciate it. The stuff has such amazing vitamins and minerals in it i can't believe we haven't gotten any yet.

Yes it has been rough! We finally started leaving her Viv door open on her cool side during the day and just letting her come and go as she pleases. We just make sure all cracks are covered and there is nothing laying around that she could eat.

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
As far as the organic Bee Pollen, we did get it on eBay. Here is the link to the seller's listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191675273747

Hope that helps! Wally really likes it on his salad! MxW0rld mentioned some salad before/after photos - here's his from Tuesday:

18c52c428a21fca89321b3e6ba509feb.jpg
Before

f288adcc495e72e1c782b8973671208e.jpg
After

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
As far as the organic Bee Pollen, we did get it on eBay. Here is the link to the seller's listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191675273747

Hope that helps! Wally really likes it on his salad! MxW0rld mentioned some salad before/after photos - here's his from Tuesday:

18c52c428a21fca89321b3e6ba509feb.jpg
Before

f288adcc495e72e1c782b8973671208e.jpg
After

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you guys sharing.
Wow Wally! I know you have made your mommy and daddy very proud. He's such a good boy growing up finally coming to terms with his veggies. He's like "well since they keep putting them in here everyday I guess I'll go ahead and start eating them" [emoji4]
Now he just needs to have a long conversation with Spyra and tell her that they actually aren't so bad

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you so much, I really appreciate you guys sharing.
Wow Wally! I know you have made your mommy and daddy very proud. He's such a good boy growing up finally coming to terms with his veggies. He's like "well since they keep putting them in here everyday I guess I'll go ahead and start eating them" [emoji4]
Now he just needs to have a long conversation with Spyra and tell her that they actually aren't so bad

Try the salad dressing because he slurps that up first thing and then at lunch time I stir his salad up cuz by then the dressing is all at the bottom so this way it also keeps his greens hydrated and when he see's me stirring it up he comes back down to eat more. I have seen him eating it on his own thru out the day. I don't know if it's the bee pollen, dressing, or if he just decided this is good and I need this. Lol

Spyra - this is Wally, hey boo u need to eat ur greens gurl. If I eat mine I always get a special treat. Maybe ur moms will get u a special treat? My rents give me a small mealworm! But I only get 1 of those a day cuz they have this weird skin that's not good for us. Besides boo, if u want to keep posing for Playdragon then u gots to keep up that sexy figure. I'm head bobbing just thinking about it. Woohoo

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Try the salad dressing because he slurps that up first thing and then at lunch time I stir his salad up cuz by then the dressing is all at the bottom so this way it also keeps his greens hydrated and when he see's me stirring it up he comes back down to eat more. I have seen him eating it on his own thru out the day. I don't know if it's the bee pollen, dressing, or if he just decided this is good and I need this. Lol

Spyra - this is Wally, hey boo u need to eat ur greens gurl. If I eat mine I always get a special treat. Maybe ur moms will get u a special treat? My rents give me a small mealworm! But I only get 1 of those a day cuz they have this weird skin that's not good for us. Besides boo, if u want to keep posing for Playdragon then u gots to keep up that sexy figure. I'm head bobbing just thinking about it. Woohoo

[emoji23][emoji23]
I love Wallys speech but his hard headed lady is not listening smh. Instead she tried to take a poop in them but missed

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
[emoji23][emoji23]
I love Wallys speech but his hard headed lady is not listening smh. Instead she tried to take a poop in them but missed

Shes telling you how she feels about them greens!! Lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji90][emoji90]

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

I get my bee pollen from the vitamin shoppe It's granules so I grind them up into a powder..

jeb

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We are definitely going to have to look into bee pollen and dressing. So far Wendell likes his greens and yellow squash and apple, but he doesn't like butternut squash, strawberries or carrot. He also turns his nose up to wax worms and BSFL. Lol. The guy likes his dubia.

Here he is tonight. He fell asleep in my hand and I put him in his hammock.

0c3953ded4ff6f4db6a1a6578062594b.jpg

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We are definitely going to have to look into bee pollen and dressing. So far Wendell likes his greens and yellow squash and apple, but he doesn't like butternut squash, strawberries or carrot. He also turns his nose up to wax worms and BSFL. Lol. The guy likes his dubia.

Here he is tonight. He fell asleep in my hand and I put him in his hammock.

0c3953ded4ff6f4db6a1a6578062594b.jpg

I can so relate to this. Spyra is the same way with her wax worms and BSFL. If it doesn't run for its life she doesn't want it lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
How adorable is Wendell!!

You sometimes have to have tough love and not give them what they want. I learned that the hard way. Months ago Hdrydr31 helped me when all Wally would eat was superworms. His poop was full of them even after basking for HOURS! So hdrydr31 told me to hold out and just keep trying the BSFL's and sure enough after 3 days he ate them.

Bearded dragons are famous for being spoiled and lazy and they know how to get us humans to give in to them!!

jeb

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can so relate to this. Spyra is the same way with her wax worms and BSFL. If it doesn't run for its life she doesn't want it lol

LOL I like how you worded that. Wendell also doesn't like his dubia when I drop them on their backs, either. Doesn't give them a fair shot, I suppose? Haha