• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post pics of your beardies!

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Good eye, he sure is. I was very fortunate to have found him at PetSmart on sale for only $37.50, & already 8 inches long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the “fancy” bearded dragons!! they do the same thing with ball pythons. occasionally you can get morphs that are typically $120 for like $50 because they dont know anything about morphs

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here’s a cute one of Jasper I just snapped tonight.

657c183fa67b2740afc847da037cd826.jpg

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
the “fancy” bearded dragons!! they do the same thing with ball pythons. occasionally you can get morphs that are typically $120 for like $50 because they dont know anything about morphs

Apparently... their loss! Muahahaha! From my research I would’ve paid a lot more for a dragon like him. He’s gorgeous, leatherback & a lot of orange in him.

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Apparently... their loss! Muahahaha! From my research I would’ve paid a lot more for a dragon like him. He’s gorgeous, leatherback & a lot of orange in him.
yeah! the only morph of anything that ive seen them sell as morph was a blue eyed leucistic ball python and a piebald ball python and the only reason they do is because they look entirely different to normal ball pythons

Stupicide85

Hatchling Dragon
I took an updated pic of Scraggy on the mouse :) was thinking of taking this pic every once in a while to show progress in his growth. at least he is facing the camera, but I'm upset his orange (in his "spots") doesn't come up very well in the photos. Also, he's been shedding and I think he's almost done.
20180208_210641.jpg

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Taking pics with reference to something is definitely a good way to see how much they’ve grown. I was just looking at some pics of Jasper that I took back in December & I was like, WOW, he really HAS grown!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I took an updated pic of Scraggy on the mouse :) was thinking of taking this pic every once in a while to show progress in his growth. at least he is facing the camera, but I'm upset his orange (in his "spots") doesn't come up very well in the photos. Also, he's been shedding and I think he's almost done.
View attachment 17939
Cute picture, make sure not to pull off any shed as you can damage their scales underneath and also it can hurt them, it's like peeling off a sunburn before it's ready..

Lily_G

Hatchling Dragon
My normal baby
IMG_31241(1).jpg

Attachments

• 20181022_193203.jpg
    20181022_193203.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 20181029_191023.jpg
    20181029_191023.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53