• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post pics of your beardies!

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
This is Cleo when we got him in March of last year and him in June, insane growth!

da5d101531a42d7839d6f35e8dc47d50.jpg
4c71fecef29b9c2de951ba01eb735669.jpg

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
c12a895244b44abd0ef7cf00bb8d18c7.jpg

This is back in April of last year with our other dragon Neffy....they don’t get along but it’s cute lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
i wish i could take mine out of his enclosure.. he insists of pooping every time i take him out.

Lol I took Cleo out one time and that little u know what took a dump right on my back lol (had him on my shoulder)

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Lol I took Cleo out one time and that little u know what took a dump right on my back lol (had him on my shoulder)

ill leave his enclosure open for hours at a time so he gets some fresh air and the option to roam and he doesnt leave his enclosure unless he needs to poop. hes evil i swear.

Stupicide85

Hatchling Dragon
Little scraggy here as far as I can tell, is a leatherback. I picked him out because he was one of the two that ran to greet me, and had the most orange in his pattern compared to his siblings he was housed with. I am really looking forward to see how his colors and patterns develop as he grows!

20180128_191243.jpg
20180128_191154.jpg
20180128_172844.jpg
Screenshot_20180125-185346.png
20180128_191603.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Little scraggy here as far as I can tell, is a leatherback. I picked him out because he was one of the two that ran to greet me, and had the most orange in his pattern compared to his siblings he was housed with. I am really looking forward to see how his colors and patterns develop as he grows!

View attachment 17888 View attachment 17889 View attachment 17890 View attachment 17892 View attachment 17891
Super cute pictures of Scraggy!! Looks like you have a common or what the stores will often call fancy beardie, not a leatherback but a good lookin' baby!! Looking forward to seeing Scraggy grow up..

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
New to this Tapatalk thing... didn’t see a way to edit my previous post... anyway, so that’s a pic of my Jasper. I feel I was extremely fortunate to find him. I wasn’t even looking for a Bearded Dragon, was just in at PetSmart getting supplies for my daughter’s Bearded Dragon when I spotted him. We locked eyes & I was admiring how beautiful he was, thinking he wasn’t affordable even if I was looking to buy a Bearded Dragon... well, then I looked under his enclosure at his price tag & he was on sale for $37.50!!! He was normally $75!! The rest is history, I couldn’t resist & took him home that night! When I got him home I compared him to my daughter’s normal & then also started researching all the different Bearded Dragon morphs & came to find out he’s definitely a leatherback & possibly a tiger leatherback, his patterning looks like a tiger pattern to me anyway. How such a gorgeous dragon ended up in PetSmart I’ll never know! To top it off he was already 8 inches long when I bought him! [emoji4]