• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
My two were housed togethor in the same viv soon sorted that out he was being really dominant/showing mating behavious and seperated them as quick as i could as im not ready for alod of baby beardies just yet ... I dont have them out togethor but as soon as he catches her if she's roaming around he goes bonkers running into the glass tryig to get out black beard puffed up making himself look like he is the big dog

with the other animals he's fine.

The other beardie is my mother's and she is in another room, so they don't have any interactions at all.

Usually with beardies, the bigger one is the most aggressive. Or displays aggression first. They are just better by themselves.

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
I did read alot about them before i got them and had alot of advice for my freind who had alod of reptiles.... I dont let them interact so they can touch each other atall but the female is nice and chilled in her viv as soon as i take her out she likes to go infront of his viva and cause mischeif and then its chaos lol he was the smaller one now he is alot bigger but she is a nipped tailed beardie i couldnt say no to her so cute

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
I did read alot about them before i got them and had alot of advice for my freind who had alod of reptiles.... I dont let them interact so they can touch each other atall but the female is nice and chilled in her viv as soon as i take her out she likes to go infront of his viva and cause mischeif and then its chaos lol he was the smaller one now he is alot bigger but she is a nipped tailed beardie i couldnt say no to her so cute

They definitely are mischievous haha

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Brodie really wants to go outside but it's so cold here in England, I hope we get a hot summer so I can take him out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395181854.025655.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395181873.728079.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395181891.501200.jpg

Latest posts