• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

POOPER ALERT ! The Lady...Annabelle !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Since I got everyone all hyped up for a new baby, I thought I would assuage feelings by posting this month's updates on my baby geckos ( Thanks TIM !).

Tomorrow, Lady Annebelle... today :

IMG_0125.jpg

MISS MoMo....

IMG_0123.jpg

A Side view of her, For you Tim.... ;)

IMG_0122.jpg

MISS Saddleback Pooper !

IMG_0121.jpg

Can you still see the Saddle ? ;)

IMG_0119.jpg

Young Master Leo !

IMG_0120.jpg

99% probable Male, and separated as of today... Check out those colors !

Janie.....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update on L.A. She left Columbia Sc at 5 am this morning... waaaaiiiting ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Me and both boys. Though it appears that Swine flu has infiltrated the house.... :mad:
Janie.
I don't have to be at work until Noon !

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok now just like i had to tell my wife

just because you have a cold or flu symptoms does not mean it is the swine flu lol. 8)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know. but 7 of the kids in his school have been diagnosed with it... and 2 ride his bus. They live a block away.. I already went and talked to the parents, and then off to the pediatrician for meds. He warned me, that I can get it too, since my son most likely was incubating it all this past long weekend. He wrote the script for 3 people for 10 days ;). So I'm ready there !
J

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats what happens when you out at the farm wrastlin with them greased up pigs. lmao

good luck fighting it off i hear its a bear. I have been hearing the school system is whats going to make this such a hard thing to contain.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great thread Janie! Between the leos, beardie, and your untimely anticipation, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread :)

Congrats on the beardie! How old is she?

The leos look great and nothing like their parents.

Tom,

Excellent job on that dragon. Beautiful coloration. Her back looks like art work.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tim, her hatch date was 4-11-09... 5 months old today ! ;)
Oh aren't the babies gorgeous! I thought the parents ( gecks) were normals... guess not, hey ?
I also misid'd Leo as the male... It's Momo ! And his head is green ! GREEN ! lol
J
Just call me, Tim.. At home with the flu....isk.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Her tank mate tried to breed with Her. They where both only 5 months old, And the male started to show dominate/breeding behavior. He had her tail before I could get the tank open. It took seconds.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lady Annebelle is doing just FINE ! She still has yet to show us stress lines, all the way creamy belly ! LOL !
She also loves hopping from John's shoulder to my head ( no deposits ;)) when he has her out !
she is still TOO CUTE ! lol
Janie.
We started on a double stacking viv for her and Yardley, since he basically has outgrown that china cabinet I refitted for him.
See !
The whole thing thus far.
IMG_0137.jpg

Side view... both sides the same
IMG_0138.jpg

This is the bottom of the viv for Yardley... it has the connecting 2 x4 to lock into the top of L.A.'s viv..Since I will be using a Mega for her, I wanted some of that heat vented out from Yardley's.
IMG_0139.jpg

Thoughts ?
:D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i cant see the photo (stupid military computer grumble grumble) but i have a triple stack in my lizard room and i use MVB for all my dragons and the heating was a issue. What i ended up using was some nice firewall insulation i found on ebay that is used in race cars. Can clock heat transmission of up to 300 degrees. it got rid of all my heating problems.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
shes beautiful janie! and the enclosures are looking nice! wheres my extra one? lol jk