• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

POOPER ALERT ! The Lady...Annabelle !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom has the pictures, but I just arranged for her to join my family on Thursday !
Got lots to do in anticipation for her.... Gotta get a viv built for Yardley, so she can have his from the start, though she's gonna need a HUGE viv like Gems when she is older! Yeah !
Join me folks, in welcoming her HOME ! POOPER ALERT !
Janie ;)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She'
s beautiful... Afew more months and I will be looking for a new baby maybe Tom can help me out with that ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's got everything from eggs in the incubator with Halloween hatch anticipation to 6 months old.. Sure he can help you out ! lol
Janie.
Bright reds and citrus' Hefty healthy, played with daily babies. Good appetites too.. ;)
Yeah, just head on over to his web site... Take your pick... Choose and pay now, then have him hold for delivery ;)
Well, maybe you might wanna nix that last idea... they all need homes now ;) All but those in the incubator ...

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've been looking at his poopers...and trying to behave since I just got my first beardie a month ago. But those oranges are calling me!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks everyone ! Bri... I've got butterflies in the tummy again.... Wonderful feeling ;)
Got a 30l/29L set up for her, the one I had Kuhbar in, all bleached, rinsed, bleached again, and air dried out on the front porch yesterday... I've got her the Sun over her, and the basking light right infront, Roaches plenty, though I told my oldest we neeeeeeeeed more greens ;)
COuntDOWN upcoming !
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
if im not mistaken should be a 1030 delivery time
i know thats what fedex garuntees and i think UPS is the same but im not sure.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
New Arrival Check List:
Clothes, On and ready....Check !
Camera, new batteries, usb port plugged in CHECK !
Viv clean , Lit and warmed up... CHECK !
Salad made and in viv...CHECK !
Sink bleached and ready.... CHECK !
Tummy butterflies present...CHECK !

So... Am I ready everyone ? ;)
J
Bri... that's what I'm thinking... Both Rion and Gem were shipped UPS, and they were here at 10:18 in the morning.... Only an hour to gooooooooo !
I'm SOOOO EXCITED !
I HOPE Tom realizes He's gonna have emails outta the wazzoo from me the next few weeks ... First bath.... First outta the box... First shed... First roach... You know... all the NORMAL stuff lol.
;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*giggles...* Nope ... Not One Bit ;)
See fun to watch old women get weepy over baby lizards... HUH ?
J
Now if you would CALL ME ! I can give you the play by play action once she gets here ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*SLAPS HEAD !*
DUHHHHH... I got too excited, Tom... A good thing,.. Yes ? lol
better go get the greens outta there...tomorrow... Fresh Greens... AND I WON"T BE HERE ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! :'(
J *pouting...*