• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poop

Astrothebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Got you. I changed basking spot from hammock to brick. Basking around 99-105. It was better couple times but it comes back for this type if poop again. It's been over 2 months already. I came to conclusion that's the way she is(
I’ve been told it can also be the food so if you give hornworms often, blueberries, &some other can cause runny poop

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As long as surface basking temps are in check and the UVB is good not expired and properly placed and distanced and the diet is good he should be good -- 2 months for them not too poop is a long time --- I wouldnt let it go for longer than a month - feed baby food pumkin w/ a drop of olive oil and drop of honey till he poops - make sure hes staying hydrated that will push things along

Latest posts