• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Plz help baby bearded dragon is not normal!

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
this is the one i bought, the distance to spot ratio is 12:1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310386219...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_3153wt_1219

I didn't take into consideration that some people have to actually remove the screen and lighting to get inside the vivarium! that must be very tedious, i did have a thermometer like yours before but it stopped working and i sought out a more efficient alternative :) My gun has a non-laser function but i'm not sure what its for? how am i supposed to accurately read the temperature if i don't know where i'm pointing?
I would recommend sliding door viv's for those who have access to them, the only problem is they only span up to 4ft in my area and they aren't very deep :/ the distance from floor to ceiling in mine is very frustrating

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I moved my previous post into a thread of it's own, in order not to Hi-Jack this one. Em yours is still relative here.

Latest posts