• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Staylor...you don't look old enough to have kids. OMG, now I feel really old!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I look very young for my age. I am 26, had my daughter at 21 and my son at 25.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, this is just one more reason to chalk up why I am different.
I married @ 23 ish, Bore my first and only living child...just before I turned 30.
Ah well... Me is me !
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
I have the same parenting style as you do Craig. I have seen too many of my friends growing up rebel when they got older. I look at them now and see they hang out at the bar every night, working dead end jobs and doing nothing with themselves because there parents have always demanded them they have to get good grades, go to college and get a good job so now they do the opposite of that. But the people who's parents guided them but let them choose are all going places.

We've come to the exact same conclusion, Sandra.

li said:
That was the day at the aquarium right? Love that one. And the girls...they get pretty with each pic you post of them.

Yep! We had a great time, too. If anybody wants to go to Chicago when it's not busy, February is the time to go. Granted, it's really cold! LOL!

Thanks Lisa. They certainly get prettier the older they get.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWWW Lisa!!!! Thank You!!! :D You know who I was lisa!!! I came of age in the early 70's!! It was a great time to be young and I do have an adventurous spirit!! I will tell you I did a lot of living in those years between 13 and 16!! I was in Germany with little or NO adult supervision and had a blast!! UNFORTUNATLY my education suffered but I have always loved to read and am by nature curious so I am self taught in many areas!! I made a ton of mistakes but none that left many scars!! And the experiences have made me much wiser than some in many ways!!

I think I like who you are Janie!!! ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
JANIE!!!!!!! LOL!!!

I just saw this!!! Those exclamation points are a bad habit to break!!

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Me and my two girls... (Leela is on my hat, she likes to perch up there, climbs up my shoulder)

Mewithgirls.png

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Me likes... Annebelle likes the head spot too... I'm waiting for her to "dump a load" on John's (17 year old son's ) head ;)
Janie

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Snapshot_20100416_4.jpg

Hope I did this whole pic thing right??? Then I can add some pics of Critter....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhhhhhhhh dark hair and heart face... Okay... I can see why all the "!!!".
Janie ;)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He he, found this post today, thought I'd join in as well

Heres me, my husband Gerrit and my two boys Jean-Dylan(11) and Rohan(7) at the FOX bike rally in April

IMG_1433.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Heres me, my husband Gerrit and my two boys Jean-Dylan(11) and Rohan(7) at the FOX bike rally in April

So which one is Gerrit? ;D