• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos of dinky n blinky taken today

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good job I love my girls lol. Wake up at 3.30am prepare salads and bugs (ready for when boyfriend wakes up at 7.30am so he can put them in vivs) get ready for work, double check timers are set correct, clean any poop up, out door at 5.10am to get bus to work (12 hour shift ) get home just after 6pm, clean poop, feed bugs, a hour or so snuggles n let girls have a run around, put girls bed at 8pm just before lights out.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Wowza that's a schedule girl! dang... Do you do most of the salad prep when you bring it home from the store?? Meaning: once home I clean the greens up, cut off the stems, cut/tear into pieces then layer between paper towels in a tupperware?? I do this and OMG what a time saver! all I cut up is some squash and zuc

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wowza that's a schedule girl! dang... Do you do most of the salad prep when you bring it home from the store?? Meaning: once home I clean the greens up, cut off the stems, cut/tear into pieces then layer between paper towels in a tupperware?? I do this and OMG what a time saver! all I cut up is some squash and zuc
I buy it ready prepared lol so all I have to do is give it a quick rinse n put in bowls lpl

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
aecd45dd420d2692d4da0eefe60f7b35.jpg
19436e60743575018c22363054aead0c.jpg

Quick sneaky cuddles with Misty-moo before work. Seeing as she was a wake the little madam lol.

Latest posts