• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos of dinky n blinky taken today

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sounds like beardie heaven. I have to ask though, what in the world is a pachnoda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dcfe26d9d26d0ffef4a00e9684537fb1.jpg

The ugliest grub I've ever seen but girls love them lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It didn't take long for Misty to fit right in! She is so pretty! She looks so happy with you and like she belongs with you. You definitely chose a good one with Misty!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Only down fall to having her is I have to get up 10 min earlier to make sure her breakfast is ready before I go work lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Good job I love my girls lol. Wake up at 3.30am prepare salads and bugs (ready for when boyfriend wakes up at 7.30am so he can put them in vivs) get ready for work, double check timers are set correct, clean any poop up, out door at 5.10am to get bus to work (12 hour shift ) get home just after 6pm, clean poop, feed bugs, a hour or so snuggles n let girls have a run around, put girls bed at 8pm just before lights out.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
6bb9c557a2656add04c5030008e0f4d7.jpg

Misty didn't want cuddles today. But it's still early days.

Aww, yea it can take about week for a baby and a bit longer for an older one. She is going through a lot with all the new sounds and smells. A big move like this can be hard on them. I'm sure if you give it some time she will be fighting Dinky and Blinky for your cuddles!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
6bb9c557a2656add04c5030008e0f4d7.jpg

Misty didn't want cuddles today. But it's still early days.

Poor baby [emoji17] reality has probably sunk in that she has a new home. She will get use to things soon and be her spunky little cuddle bug self again in no time [emoji4]

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
46bbe066ed4de59caf05d2b8f0ebc4c6.jpg

Misty is shedding her head.. bless her. Could explain why she didn't want cuddles last night... but she still happily ate 12 dubais, 15 wax worms, 20 supers and 8 loctus in less then 10 min Thats more then dinky n blinky together lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Poor baby :( that could certainly explain why. You have a healthy little eater on your hands lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've just ordered some new scales so I can keep a eye on their weight without going vets lol.

I don't mind her eating as much as she wants lol she has also eaten a bowl of veg. She's gonna be a big girl. Might have to put dinky n blinky in 4 foot viv again n let Misty have big viv if she carries on eating the way she does lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've just ordered some new scales so I can keep a eye on their weight without going vets lol.

I don't mind her eating as much as she wants lol she has also eaten a bowl of veg. She's gonna be a big girl. Might have to put dinky n blinky in 4 foot viv again n let Misty have big viv if she carries on eating the way she does lol

How old is Misty?

Latest posts