• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One thing that really pisses you off when you see someone do it...

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That burns me too Debbe. But even more so is the fact that people won't let you over. I put on my signal and start nosing over. They either slow down and let me in or risk hitting me. I'm thinking it is everywhere but people are not as polite as they once were.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I COMPLETELY agree with the fact that letting a person over is the right thing to do.

tinmantribe5

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The Young Thugs(OR Wanna Be Thugs) that try and pic on someone because they are in a big group and wanna strut and show off!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have 2, other than what has been mentioned.

1. When you're in a public place, someone bumps into you, and either just walks away, or they look at you as if YOU'RE at fault.

This one isn't really 'seeing' someone do it, but it bugs me.
2. When someone has a new boyfriend/girlfriend, and after a few minutes, a day, or a week, they 'love' them. What's up with that??????? I see it all the time in Facebook (happens with people I know personally).

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have another (military specific)

When the Navy preaches how family is important and should always come first put schedules you for 3 days straight of 6am to 9pm duty. Bullsh!t.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
People who assume that ALL Pit Bulls are vicious dogs while failing to understand that any dog has the ability to be just as mean and then tell me that since I own a pit that I must be into dog fighting. *whackkkk right upside their head*

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Watching as mistakes of the past are repeated in the present..........ie.........politics, gov't, war, deficit, etc.

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
tinmantribe5 said:
The Young Thugs(OR Wanna Be Thugs) that try and pic on someone because they are in a big group and wanna strut and show off!

lol at my HORRIBLE school, there are these wannabes with their pants on the ground and bandanas on their dumb heads and they go and they try their best to make fun of people (including me) and every single day they attemp to make their buddies laugh by coming up to me and it all stops when i tell them off lol ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
clh321 said:
tinmantribe5 said:

lol at my HORRIBLE school, there are these wannabes with their pants on the ground and bandanas on their dumb heads and they go and they try their best to make fun of people (including me) and every single day they attemp to make their buddies laugh by coming up to me and it all stops when i tell them off lol ;D

Boy do I hate to hear that. :(

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Contractors who say they will do one thing and do not deliver...................i.e. drop off samples and never do.
Painters who make an appointment and do not show up....................

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Contractors who say they will do one thing and do not deliver...................i.e. drop off samples and never do.
Painters who make an appointment and do not show up....................

Or just people, in general. If you tell somebody you're going to do something, just do it! If something comes up, have the decency to let them know. I hate sitting around waiting for somebody that doesn't show.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
People breeding beardies who don't know what the hell they are doing in regard to prenatal care, egg laying preparation, caring for babies...etc.

(oops I have not seen him do it, however I am sure there are people who do it).

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
"Or just people, in general. If you tell somebody you're going to do something, just do it! If something comes up, have the decency to let them know. I hate sitting around waiting for somebody that doesn't show. "

One of my pet peeves too. I am a worker and I REALLY hate it when I have to pick up the slack because someone has not done what they say they are going to do. Worse yet make up every excuse in the book to keep from doing their fair share. I have taken to asking some pointed questions and giving them a hard time about their lameness.

REALLY!!! REALLY, hate being lied too. Pity the poor soul who does it to me and I catch them!!! :mad:

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vesta said:
REALLY!!! REALLY, hate being lied too. Pity the poor soul who does it to me and I catch them!!! :mad:

Oh, I hate being lied to also. I hate liar's and thieves.

Latest posts