• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One thing that makes you HAPPY to be a person when you see it happen.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Wildlife smugglers getting caught ;D

When I first glanced at this, I honestly thought it said, "Wife smugglers getting caught". LOL!

corrine said:
When someone is standing in a check out line with a few things and the person with a cartful lets them go ahead of them.

You'd be proud of me, then....I just did this two weeks ago. :)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Seeing my youngest (Dennis the menace aint a patch to him) SLEEPING like an angel

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Seeing a new bloom open and soak up the sun.

Seeing some of those in our backyard right now would make me VERY happy.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm going to start a new thread so we can keep this one on topic. ;)

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My daughter recently moved to the eastern part of the state with her husband and 3 girls, aged 1 yrs to 5 yrs old. I was talking to her on the phone. She said she was bore there. The 5 year old said "if you bore Mommy, juts look at something else". That made me happy. Sooo, a childs perspective on life.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The piddle patter of little ones feet and look of excitement as they are trying to 'surprise' you.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
There is nothing like the adoration of your Grandchildren. And knowing that at this point in their little lives you are most important and the one they beg to go see every day and want to spend time at your house. Of course "NO" is an almost unheard word when it comes to them!! <3

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vesta said:
There is nothing like the adoration of your Grandchildren. And knowing that at this point in their little lives you are most important and the one they beg to go see every day and want to spend time at your house. Of course "NO" is an almost unheard word when it comes to them!! <3

Vesta, I totally agree with this statement. ;D

I love my grandchildren's antics.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love watching my kids playing with each other, smiling and laughing.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kenz went to throw something away and saw it had a triangle on it and took it to the recycle bin instead of putting it in the trash. :)

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
When someone other than myself is chasing a stray dog.

Having a vet offer discounted or free care without being asked. (I've been involved with various dog rescues)

Latest posts