• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One thing that makes you HAPPY to be a person when you see it happen.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know I know. It sounds corny. However Its so easy to see something that raises the blood preasure, I figured why not see if we can come up with things that will make you happy when you see it.

#1. When I see someone take OFF thier hat when they walk into a building.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When the traffic is horrible and someone stops to let another person pull out of a driveway. Random acts of kindness....

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When someone stands up and puts their hand over their heart when they hear the National Athem or salutes the American Flag in a parade.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When children exercise their manners by saying, "please, thank you, excuse me, ma'am, sir" and actually act mature and kind.

I have stopped younger kids who have been very polite and thanked them for being that way. It may sound weird but I feel that the mannerisms of yesteryears is lost with the newer generations of kids.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When someone stops what they are doing to help a total stranger with out being asked.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When someone takes the time to smile and say hello.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you, Tom. So much negativity lately. We need something uplifting.

When an older child stops playing and runs over to help a little child in need.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When large chunks of land are set aside for nature reserves ;D

Wildlife smugglers getting caught ;D

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Really old couples walking hand in hand! Makes me smile every time!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I agree with the above poster,children with manners(mother's bragging rights) like when my son holds the door for me or anyone. When a stranger walks up and offers help when you hands are full.Store employees that are truly helpful and give help with a smile or just mange to speak to someone who uses their store alot.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When someone is standing in a check out line with a few things and the person with a cartful lets them go ahead of them.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When simple realistic beauty amazes a child for the first time.