• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Number 1 feeder insect

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
You have lost me someplace here? Back what up & what apologetic statement where?

As far as aggression goes, only personal experience.
Nevermind. I don't want to go through the effort of posting the article anyway. Not in the mood to argue over something silly, and I DON'T have the personal experience, and that can mean a LOT as far as these things are concerned.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
B. Dub! B. Dub! B. Dub!! I'm a roach superfan! freaked me the heck out when I first saw them, now I dig em! I can watch them for hours, they make me LOTS o free food, and my zoo has NEVER been healthier!!

I picked up 2,000 crickets at my local expo two weekends ago and I'm again reminded of why I don't deal with them anymore. However, a few of my cresteds have been chowin on em! My dragons are wondering when I'm going to bring back the roaches. I'm trying to give my colony a couple week break.

Go Roach or Go Home! or something. :)
You're comments can bring a smile to my face even if I couldn't stand to give roaches a try for myself. Such a great personality!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those are also the ones that I am talking about, they are more aggressive than the brown ones, not that they are a bad feeder, they just are
I got digging around & I was wrong about these being the ones I was talking about. I confused them with another breed. :oops:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am unfamiliar with this newer breed, those are not the ones that I have had the experience with, so should not have commented as I did. I confused them with another type of cricket, made a mistake & apologize for the confusion.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Nevermind. I don't want to go through the effort of posting the article anyway. Not in the mood to argue over something silly, and I DON'T have the personal experience, and that can mean a LOT as far as these things are concerned.
I was not meaning this as yelling, my apologies for making anyone uncomfortable. I was trying to explain that I thought personal experience mattered a lot and should be accounted for, though many people say otherwise. The fault was mine, I was trying to emphasize my words, not yell them. ( Italics, Tammy! Not caps! ) As for the article I brought back up, strike it from record please! It didn't say what I thought it did, I thought it was the same thing as the one I had read in the mag. Turns out I just made myself look foolish :oops:.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I am unfamiliar with this newer breed, those are not the ones that I have had the experience with, so should not have commented as I did. I confused them with another type of cricket, made a mistake & apologize for the confusion.
I don't blame you, the only reason I know about those ones is because of the articles I read. There are so many types of crickets out there! I'm sure there are black crickets out there that are more aggressive, and those are the ones that you have had experience with. :mad: Hate it when crickets nibble on the dragons! Makes them almost scared to eat for a while.

Latest posts