• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Night time anxiety

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you could bring in extra money making beardie beds...thank you

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
:D Thank you so much! Ahh I'll definitely pay you for a custom little beardie bed. How much do you want?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What's going on with the night time anxiety?

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He still runs around like crazy when I turn the lights off. :-\ I put a blanket in there, but for some reason he chooses to sleep on the big piece of wood instead of going in his hiding spot. I dunno why, but Wrex did the same thing. Maybe it's just a nice piece of wood. :p

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, they do tend to pick the funniest places to sleep. I have a pic of Spyro sleeping standing up against the glass. Glad he is settling in.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Slyder sleep standing on his back legs and the rest of his body propped up on the glass. its so funny looking.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I went to the dollar store and bought my 2 matching winnie the pooh blankets.Gimli's is done in blue,Alf's in pink.I could probably make one,but just would rather go buy them and make things I know I'm good at.LOLOL

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
Slyder sleep standing on his back legs and the rest of his body propped up on the glass. its so funny looking.

Bernie used to do that a lot. And then his head would droop in a very awkward position. Don't know how he thought that was comfy. He's be in the same spot when the lights came back on.

Cosworth

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thor did the same thing until I put paper up on three of his walls so he couldn't see his reflection. Now he perches up on his climbing log or settles in on the floor.

Latest posts