• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie!!!

ashb41685

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh I'm sorry, I thought I saw sand. I am
Using sand as that's what my beardie came from.....but I think I'm going to cover a lot of the floor in tiles for easy clean up and leave some sand.

Daphne

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy 2 baby beardies. Any suggestions on how to start? Any type of beardie better than another? Was looking to put both in a 40 gallon tank. Tank suggestions? Lighting? I've been reading up on the care and all the info for new parents...lol. But would love to hear from you guys.
You'll have to get 2 females. If you want babies its hard to identify their sex when they're little.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Oh I'm sorry, I thought I saw sand. I am
Using sand as that's what my beardie came from.....but I think I'm going to cover a lot of the floor in tiles for easy clean up and leave some sand.
i have my beardie on excavator clay it kinda like what he'd be living on in the wild and he loves digging in it plus it's not like sand that causes impaction cause it's very compact

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Can you post a link?
i actually used to have him on repti carpet a few months ago but when i heard about the clay i got the idea of making a natural cage for him and so now his cage is half done he has his food bowl and his basking area a log hide burrow and i'm still adding stuff

Latest posts