• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie to the forum

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello, everyone! It's nice to be among friends of the Beardie world!

My name is Missy. I'm a happily married, 34-year-old, mom of three children. They are 11, 10 and 6 years old.

I love reading and watching things about the Paranormal. Mainly on the topics of ghosts and hauntings.

As for pets, we have three cats (all males) that we found abandoned in our backyard.

And of course, we have Gobi, our Bearded Dragon. He is currently almost 8 months old (will be on 8/18) and is a joy to have with us in our family.

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you both! I'm slowly getting the hang of getting around on here. I think I'll thoroughly enjoy being around the site. Looks fun, informational and interesting.

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone..Much obliged... I'm hoping to DL more pics to my files (from lots of stuff) and then get in to Photo Bucket and get a slew of them posted in here. Have a great 3-day weekend to the USA peeps!

Latest posts