• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the site

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
WHEW! I was worried, thought maybe I was not even insane enough to get a welcome from Craig! ;D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
zebraflavencs said:
*Blows a friendly kiss :-*Craig's way* I figured you find this ... sooner or later buddy !
Janie

*blushes*

Been having a pretty rough go at it these last few days. Haven't been on as much.
Sorry Craig...hope all is okay? Drop me an email.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Jen,
I know we spoke in the other thread,but Welcome to the site and I hope you find these people as much fun as I do to be around. They are loads of help too. Hugs Lady!!!!!!!

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
JIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome girl!

Coming to the Raleigh Expo?

The one in Sept? Will you be there? And do alot of people here go to it? Also, do they sell bearded dragons and supplies there, or is it just look? I ask because I am going too :D and I am planning to get my beardie there. Sorry for so many questions.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Sara and Lance. Somehow I missed your replies to my thread, so thanks for the welcome (I am just 3 months late) ;)

Beardie Mommy, you can buy beardies and supplies and just about everything there. There are several members who usually go. We did not go to the May noe, and I am not sure if we are going to the Fall one in Raleigh or not. (I havent looked up the date yet)
But it is something that is fun to go to!

Latest posts