• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the site

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello.
My name is Jennifer, and I just joined the site.
I have 3 beardies, one named
Waffle, 4 year old male beardie
waff2-1.jpg

Foster, almost 3 year old male beardie, he is missing an arm
foster0706091.jpg

And Brady, who is about 1 and 1/2 years old, and he is also missing an arm
brady0710091.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are beautiful. How did they loose their arms?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Howdy, welcome to the sanity check room... Please check your sanity with our door man... Craiger.. lol
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Howdy, welcome to the sanity check room... Please check your sanity with our door man... Craiger.. lol
Janie

Now now we don't want to scare anyone off...I think we need to find a new door man as Craiger takes the cake for the least sane. Wait nope got that wrong, you and craiger. Only you b/c you like roaches and you know how I feel about them. ;D Good to see your back, missed your comments the past few days

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum some great lookin beardies you got there

paul

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome girl!

Coming to the Raleigh Expo?

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
staylor said:

They were both bitten off by their clutch mates before I ever got them. Foster came from Craigslist, and Brady I was finally able to rescue from a local mom and pop pet store.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! This seems like a really great site.
(even though shame on some of you for never telling me about it) ;)

Ladyknite, Hello there! Been a long time. Not sure if I am coming to the reptile expo yet or not. Is it this coming weekend? I know it is coming up soon.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry Jiffy!! :-[....nudges Lisa, Craig and Sandy....thought you were lurking.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey welcome to the forum (its spyder79 on org lol)

Jiffy said:
staylor said:

They were both bitten off by their clutch mates before I ever got them. Foster came from Craigslist, and Brady I was finally able to rescue from a local mom and pop pet store.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! This seems like a really great site.
(even though shame on some of you for never telling me about it) ;)

Ladyknite, Hello there! Been a long time. Not sure if I am coming to the reptile expo yet or not. Is it this coming weekend? I know it is coming up soon.

Yeah it is this weekend. I am sad that I am not going to be able to attend it I have too much stuff going on.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Jennifer and welcome to our forum! What a great looking bunch you have there. It is refreshing and wonderful that you saved their lives. I love a good rescue story.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Jif.... Love the pics. They are great. Glad you found us.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
poor things....well they are still beautiful and thanks for feeding my curious mind.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pics, they are adorable even without (Or should I say especially without) the arms . . . .

Welcome to the site

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Janie

I'm losing it. I completely missed this thread. *swings door open*

Come on in, Jen.

Beardie(s)? Check

Ability to post on a forum? Check

Sanity? Check.....wait. I thought we had to click the "Agree" button to the site policy when we signed on. As one would have to be insane to agree to all that legal jargon, I just might have to uncheck this option.

Sorry, Jen....looks like you're just as insane as the rest of us. You're in good company. :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Blows a friendly kiss :-*Craig's way* I figured you find this ... sooner or later buddy !
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
*Blows a friendly kiss :-*Craig's way* I figured you find this ... sooner or later buddy !
Janie

*blushes*

Been having a pretty rough go at it these last few days. Haven't been on as much.

Latest posts